Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Missed ya!

Today was such a BEAUTIFUL day, and for some odd reason I actually had a boost of energy when I got home from the hospital. Soo....I went for a nice long walk....literally 2 hours just walking around downtown Charleston! How lovely! Of course I took the camera, because that's what I do! Love taking pictures of EVERYthing! I'll post them soon. My battery died while I was out. 

What made the wonderful "hump-day" walk even better was getting to talk to some of my girls from PT school!  Talked to Ashley, Stacey, and Whitney! It was amazing getting to catch up with them all individually.  Probably could've walk another two hours had any of them had the time to continue talking  :)  Today makes me miss them even more than I previously thought I did! Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely loving Charleston, but man....Wish I had them all here with me!  Planning a weekend trip to Jacksonville soon, which is where both Ashley and Stacey are on rotations, until October anyway.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment